Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™
Addressing Unconscious Bias Lets Your People Thrive.
See and Treat Each Other as Human Beings
Bias is a natural part of the human condition—of how our brain functions. And it affects how we make decisions, engage with each other, and react to all sorts of situations and circumstances, often limiting potential. Nothing is more fundamental to performance than how we see and treat each other as human beings.
Make better decisions without unconscious bias. Recognize the impact of bias on behavior, decision-making, and performance.
Increase empathy and curiosity in personal interactions to unveil and explore bias.
Explore ways to face bias with courage and create an environment where everyone is respected, included, and valued.
Practical Skills to Avoid Bias
Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential provides a principle-based and practical approach to identifying and addressing bias in our daily lives. It does so by not just raising awareness, but by helping participants build practical skills that enable them to recognize bias in action and counteract its potentially harmful effects.
This solution will help organizations that need to:
- Develop leaders who create an inclusive working environment and address the impact of unconscious bias on decision-making.
- Build a respectful and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued.
- Improve collaboration between newly acquired groups or existing functional silos.
- Develop an inclusive culture that positively impacts the bottom line.
- Move from a compliance-based approach to diversity training toward a more practical, action-oriented approach.
- Bridge the gap between expected and observed behavior in how people see and treat each other.
Available in the All Access Pass
The pass includes tools, assessments, videos, digital learning modules, and all of FranklinCovey’s training courses—which are available for both classroom and live online sessions.